Yields 1 ½ cups
This tasty Pancetta Stuffing is a must-have with your Christmas Day roast. Packed with pancetta and toasted pine nuts, this one can be prepared ahead of time!
- Heat olive oil in a large frypan over a medium to high heat.
- Add the pancetta and cook, stirring often, for 2 mins or until the pancetta is crisp and golden.
- Turn the heat to low, then add in the onion and garlic and stir for 5 mins or until the onion is soft and translucent.
- Stir through the sage, then remove the mixture from the heat and allow to cool for 15 mins.
- Combine the cooled onion mixture in a large bowl with the toasted pine nuts, lemon rind, parsley, breadcrumbs and eggs.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then use your hands to thoroughly mix all the ingredients together.