These delectable Indian fritters are a true delight for the taste buds. Thinly sliced onions, generously spiced and enveloped in a chickpea flour batter, are fried to perfection until golden and crispy. Pairing them with cucumber raita, a refreshing dip…
Have you ever tried Pastelitos De Guayaba (Guava Cheese Pastries) ? These flaky pastries are delicately filled with guava paste and cheese making for must-try snack!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Thaw the puff pastry according to package directions, usually about 20-30 minutes. Line a tray with baking paper
- Slice the guava into thin pieces
- Place the puff pastry onto a board, cut into fours and place on the baking paper
- Brush the guava paste onto the sheets, place the sliced fresh guava onto the paste and then top with a dollop of cream cheese
- Cover the pastry with the same sized piece, brush with the egg yolk and bake in the oven until golden brown
- Enjoy immediately!