6 - 8
We love crumbles all year ‘round! However as the seasons change, we love to change up the star of the show.
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- In a bowl, combine your sliced peaches with the lemon, sugar and cinnamon. Set aside to let the peaches absorb the other ingredients.
- In another bowl or food processor, combine your dry ingredients.
- Melt your butter, and pour it into the dry mixture before combining again until a crumble is formed. Add more melted butter for larger chunks if desired.
- Pour your peaches into a large baking dish, before generously sprinkling the crumble over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 45 mins, or until bubbling and the crumble is golden.
- Serve straight away with your toppings of choice.