Looking for a delicious and easy dessert option that’s great for both young and old? Crispy, fresh apples make the best treat in this simple recipe that is also great served with ice-cream or yoghurt!
Whip up a delicious and nutritious Poke bowl this week and add KANZI® Apples for a hint of sweetness! The added crunch from the Apples elevates this dish and sets it apart form the ordinary!
This recipe is provided by KANZI®.
- Cook the sushi rice in line with the instructions on the packaging.
- Spoon the cooked rice into a bowl and stir in the vinegar, salt and sugar. Allow this to cool completely. Stir occasionally.
- Wash the KANZI® apples and cut them into thin slices with the skin on.
- Cut the salmon into cubes and season with the sesame oil, salt and pepper.
- Halve the avocados, remove the pit and scoop the halves out of the skin with a tablespoon and cut into thin slices.
- Divide the sushi rice across 4 bowls. Divide the cubes of salmon, apple slices, soya beans, carrot and avocado slices across the rice. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Give each person a small bowl of soy sauce.