Bye bye banana bread, we love you, but we’ve found someone new! ? Our Pumpkin Bread recipe is a family favourite, and perfect for a mid-morning snack with a coffee. Using only the best pumpkin from your local fruit and veg shop, we think you’ll love this one!
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease or line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients (except for the sugar) and set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a separate bowl until light in colour. Once light, beat in the egg until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add in your steamed pumpkin puree and beat once again.
- Fold the dry mixture into the wet ingredients, until the batter is well combined. Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and bake for approx. 60 mins or until a knife comes out clean.
- Once cooked, allow the bread to cool in the tin before turning out and slicing.