This vegetarian Pumpkin and Kale salad is full of delicious ingredients that will leave you feeling satisfied whether enjoyed as a side dish or main meal.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with bake paper.
- Dice pumpkin and beetroot, place on a prepared bake tray, season with salt, drizzle with oil and bake in the oven until crispy.
- Wash kale and break it apart, placing it into a large salad bowl.
- Using a small fry pan over medium heat, roast the pine nuts until they just start to turn golden brown.
- Once the vegetables are roasted, add to the salad bowl along with the pine nuts and crumble feta on top.
- Serve with a drizzle of oil.