A delicious cocktail idea for the weekend ahead! Our gorgeous Gin and Grapefruit Cocktail thoughtfully combines the tart flavour of grapefruit juice with the floral undertones of gin. Perfection!
Rhubarb is the shining star in our NEW Rhubarb Mojito! The deep pink colour is a sight for sore eyes and the sweet, sweet drink will go down a treat
- To make the rhubarb juice, add rhubarb and sugar into a large pot. Pour in 1 cup water (or enough to cover rhubarb).
- Cook on medium-low heat for 10-15 mins or until the rhubarb breaks down.
- Remove from heat and let it cool before straining.
- Add mint and sugar to a bowl and bruise, using a pestle or a spoon so the mint releases its aroma. Add in the lime juice and mix.
- Divide this mixture between 2 glasses, then add ½ cup of rhubarb juice to each glass.
- Add one part of rum (if using) and enough ice to cover ¾ of the glass.
- Pour in the soda water and garnish with a rhubarb stick and mint leaves.
- Stir and enjoy!