Crumble on a cold winter’s day 💕 Enjoy seasonal rhubarb and nashi pears in this heavenly crumble made with love. The biscuit crumble on top is rich with buttery and sugary goodness. Indulge in a scoop or two of this crumble, fresh out of the oven.
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Add flour, butter, sugar and granola to a bowl. Rub ingredients together with your fingers until mixture comes together and then set aside in the fridge.
- Peel the pears and chop into chunks. Chop the rhubarb length wise so pieces are approximately 3cm in length.
- Add rhubarb and pears into an ovenproof dish and toss through the sugar, orange zest and juice.
- Crumble the topping over the pears and rhubarb and bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Leave the crumble to cool for five minutes. Serve alongside ice cream, yoghurt or custard as desired.