Mediterranean Baked Feta with a hearty Chickpea base! This dish will be a smash for sure! You’ll love our twist on this viral recipe, swapping in some cheeky Chickpeas and Capsicum for a healthy one-pot masterpiece. Save your energies for…
Name a better combo than Roasted Capsicum and freshly toasted bread! Level up your next afternoon snack with these little flavour bombs!
This recipe was made in collaboration with our friend Melbournefoodnerd!
- Char the capsicums using a barbecue or a grill pan
- Once done, cover with glad wrap on a plate to allow them to sweat
- After an hour or so, peel the skin and remove the seeds from the capsicums. Slice into strips
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper, chopped garlic and chopped parsley to the capsicum strips. Mix well
- Toast your bread and cook the halloumi
- Top the halloumi and bread with the peppers and finish off with a squeeze of lemon juice