Time to take a dip!
This smokey Roasted Garlic Tzatziki is a delicious and easy medium to get your Veg in! Slow roasted Garlic, crunchy Cucumber and zesty Lemon combine for this perfect picnic offering! Add it to your favourite dish or enjoy it alone- this is full of garlicy goodness! This delicious dip was brought to you in collaboration with the @Melbournefoodnerd!
- Preheated oven at 160 degrees
- Cut top of garlic off and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap in foil and put into oven for 50 mins until roasted
- Squeeze garlic out into a bowl, careful not to leave skin, and mash with a fork until smooth
- Add Greek yoghurt, grated cucumber (squeeze juice out), lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly
- Enjoy with toasted pita bread or fresh carrots and cucumber, drizzle with a generous pour of olive oil, garnish with dill