Colour has never looked so yummy 🌈 Meet our Salmon & Rainbow Noodle Stir-Fry, a low calorie meal that can utilise any Veggies you have in the fridge. Here we’ve used Zucchini, Carrot, Red Cabbage and Edamame.
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 400g skinless salmon fillets, cut into 2cm chunks
- 6 spring onions, cut into 4cm lengths
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 2 zucchinis, spiralized into noodles
- 2 large carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
- 200g edamame
- ¼ small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- 400g thin egg noodles (wok-ready)
- Heat 1 tsp of the olive oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add the salmon and cook for 1-2 mins on each side or until golden. Set aside on a plate.
- Return the wok to a high heat and add the remaining oil. Add the spring onions and ginger, stir-frying for 30 secs or until aromatic.
- Next, add the zucchini, carrot, and edamame, stir-frying for 2 mins or until just tender. Add the red cabbage and stir-fry for another minute or until just wilted.
- Finally, add the stir-fry sauce and thin egg noodles to the wok, and add the salmon back in. Stir-fry everything for 1 min or until heated through.
- Divide between serving bowls and enjoy!