If you were in search of a last minute dessert, we’ve got you covered! These adorable Santa Hat Brownies are the perfect sweet treat for all ages.
- Preheat your oven to 180C and line an 8×8 pan with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, brown sugar and vegetable oil until well combined, then whisk in the vanilla and water.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients, and mix well to combine.
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate in the microwave in short bursts or on the stove top, then stir into your brownie batter.
- Lastly, stir in ½ a cup of chocolate chips or bits.
- Pour the brownie batter into the lined baking pan and bake for 50 mins or until just firm to touch.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and transfer them to a cooling rack to cool.
- Once your brownies have cooled down, cut them into 9 squares. To make the Santa hats, top each brownie with a piped dollop of frosting, then a strawberry, and a small blob of frosting on top.