Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 1 hour
Our new lasagna heroes spinach and artichoke – two delicious winter vegetables. With a tasty ricotta sauce to tie everything together, this dish will have mouths watering!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add a dash of oil to a saucepan over medium heat. Add spinach to the pan and cook (stirring when needed) until the spinach is bright green and wilted. You may have to do this in batches.
- In a large bowl combine the ricotta, parmesan, eggs, salt, pepper, and half of the grated mozzarella. Stir until well combined.
- Roughly chop the artichoke hearts, and then add them to the cheese mixture along with the minced garlic and wilted spinach. Stir well.
- Spray an oven proof lasagna baking dish with non-stick spray. Layer the ingredients in this order: 1 cup of passata, one layer of lasagna sheets, cheese mixture. Repeat in this order until all the ingredients have been used up.
- Top the lasagna with the remaining grated mozzarella and cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake in the oven for one hour, making sure to remove the foil for the final 15 minutes of baking.
- Serve warm with a delicious green side salad. Enjoy!