Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful dads, grandpas and father figures out there! Thank you for all you do. We think a great recipe to make in celebration is our new Steak with Chimichurri Sauce! Serve it alongside some roast potatoes and a glass of beer and it’s the perfect dinner for Dad!
- To make the chimichurri sauce, blitz the parsley, oregano, garlic, shallots and chilli flakes in a food processor.
- Then add in 3 tbsp of olive oil, the lemon juice, red wine vinegar and salt and pepper, to taste. Pulse in the food processor to combine and your desired sauce consistency is achieved.
- To prepare the steaks, rub the remaining olive oil and a little salt and pepper onto the steaks.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat until it is very hot. Cook the steaks for 2-3 mins on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer the steaks to a plate and allow them to rest for 5 mins. To serve, place a steak, potato chips and salad on individual plates, then spoon over the chimichurri sauce. Enjoy!