A fresh take on the traditional, our Broccoli Tabbouleh is a bright, flavourful dish that makes for a very versatile side!
There’s nothing more comforting than a big bowl of curry! Try making this Sweet Potato Satay Curry. Vegans and vegetarians – this one is perfect for you!
- CURRY PASTE
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 4 long red chillies
- 2cm cube ginger, peeled
- 1 tbsp ground paprika
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 2 stalks fresh lemongrass, white part only
- 50g peanut oil
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2cm cube ginger, peeled and chopped finely
- 3 tbsp red thai curry paste (homemade as above or store bought)
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 500g sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 200ml water
- 150g spinach
- Cooked rice, to serve
- 1 lime, juiced (optional)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ½ cup peanuts, chopped (optional)
- If making the curry paste from scratch, use a mortar and pestle to finely grind ingredients together. Alternatively, place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Melt oil in a saucepan over medium heat and cook onion until soft. Add garlic and ginger, and cook until fragrant.
- Stir in the red Thai curry paste, smooth peanut butter and sweet potato. Pour in the coconut milk and water.
- Bring contents to the boil. Once boiled, turn down the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 25-30 mins or until the sweet potato is soft.
- Stir through the spinach and the juice of one lime. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with cooked rice. Top curry with chopped peanuts if you’d like a bit of crunch!