Sunday Brunch made easy! This one pan egg veg brunch dish is simple to prepare, vegetarian friendly, and a healthy breakfast for all the family!
Lamb, Mushroom, and Garlic, topped with a squeeze of Lemon to elevate!
Looking to boost the health factor of your meals without subbing out flavour? Sub in Mushroom!
Meet The Blend: Lamb & Mushroom Blended Turkish Gozleme!
This recipe blends 50% Mushroom + 50% Lamb Mince for an earth-friendly and delicious boost to any brunch!
Smokey, satisfying and super quick, our Turkish Gozleme is sure to satisfy!
- Combine the yoghurt, flour and salt in a bowl. Stir to combine then bring the dough together with your hands to form a ball. Knead the dough until the mixture is soft and slightly sticky.
- Divide the dough into 8 even balls and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add the mince to the pan, stirring until cooked through. Add cumin, paprika and cayenne pepper. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes to toast the spices.
- Add mushrooms to the pan. Cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add tomatoes, stir to combine then reduce heat to low and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Add baby spinach to the pan. Stir through and allow the heat of the mixture to wilt the spinach. Season to taste.
- On a floured surface, lightly dust the dough and use a rolling pin to roll the dough to 0.5cm thickness.
- Place filling over one half of the dough. Crumble feta cheese over the filling then fold the dough to encase.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan. Gently transfer the prepared gozleme to the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the dough is golden and the cheese has started to melt. Flip the gozleme to cook on the other side.
- Remove from the pan, cut into wedges and serve with a wedge of lemon.
- Repeat steps 7-10 to make additional gozlemes.
WIN a Weber Family Q® Premium BBQ – Thanks to The Blend!
With Summer upon us, there is nothing better than having your friends and family around for blended burgers on the BBQ. The Weber Q® is an Aussie backyard icon, with plenty of room to chargrill a blended BBQ feast for the whole family.