Lazy Sunday mornings are the best, aren’t they? The only thing that could possibly improve them are our Perfect Breakfast Burgers 🍔 A succulent beef patty, smashed avo, bacon, egg and more.
- Heat a fry pan over a medium to high heat.
- Divide your mince into six equal patties and place them in the pan. Squash them slightly to flatten them. Grill on both sides until they’re brown and cooked through. Top with a slice of cheese and let it melt before turning off heat.
- For your bacon and eggs, fry on both sides until crispy.
- For the smashed avocado, scoop your avocado into a bowl, and gently smash with a fork. Add in some lemon juice, and salt and pepper and mix.
- Toast your English muffins, and then assemble your burgers. We like to assemble ours as follows: mayonnaise, avocado, rocket, beef patty with cheese on top, bacon, then the fried egg.
- Serve while hot!