20 mins + marinating time
Colourful Veg and marinated tofu are on show in our new Tofu Veggie Skewers! Vegans and Veggie lovers alike will jump for joy for this tasty dish – it’s perfect for welcoming in summer!
- 450g firm tofu
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- ½ tsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 yellow capsicum cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 medium zucchini cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 medium red onion cut into 2cm chunks
- Wooden skewers
- Drain the tofu and slice it into 2cm square chunks. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, use a whisk to combine the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, sesame oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the sliced tofu to the bowl, cover and refrigerate for around an hour.
- Tip: Soak your wooden skewers for 10 mins before assembling the skewers.
- To assemble the skewers, carefully slide the veggies and marinated tofu onto the skewers, alternating as you go.
- Grill the skewers on an outdoor grill over a medium-high heat for around 3 mins on each side or cook indoors on a hot griddle pan.
- Once done, enjoy immediately!