Add a pop of colour to your plate with our Rainbow Carrot Beet Salad with Cranberries and Yogurt Dressing! ? Great for enjoying with your favourite roasted protein or even on its own, this sweet and crunchy side dish will…
Have you got a fridge full of leftovers from yesterday? Don’t let them go to waste! Use them in our Turkey Crunchy Salad – a simple yet delicious way to use up leftover roast veggies and turkey.
- 4 cups leftover roast vegetables, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp parmesan, finely grated
- 2 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 130g berry truss tomatoes
- 1 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 400g leftover cooked turkey breast, sliced
- 60g rocket
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced and line a large tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the roast vegetables, parmesan, breadcrumbs, and thyme. Place the crumbed vegetables in a single layer onto the lined tray. Crush the vegetables slightly with a potato masher.
- Bake veggies in the oven for 20 mins, adding the tomatoes in the last 5 mins of cooking. Allow to stand for 5 mins.
- While the veggies are cooking, whisk together the cranberry sauce, oil, vinegar, mustard and 1 tbsp water in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a serving platter, arrange the turkey, rocket, avocado, vegetables, and tomato. Drizzle with the dressing then serve!