Dinner in a flash ⚡️ Our vegan greens tray bake is packed-full of green goodness, and packs a punch with fresh chilli and zesty lime. Serve alongside rice or noodles for an easy dinner, ready in 20ish!
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C.
- Place the broccolini in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to sit for 2 mins, then drain well.
- Place the broccolini into a large roasting pan along with the sliced zucchini, half the chopped chillies, ginger, turmeric, garlic, salt and pepper, and coconut milk. Mix well.
- Bake in the oven for around 25 mins.
- Remove from the oven, scatter over the cashews, then return pan to the oven for another 5 mins, or until the cashew nuts are lightly toasted and the vegetables are cooked through.
- Taste and season with lime juice and additional salt and pepper if required.
- To serve, top with the chopped spring onions and the remaining chillies. Serve alongside freshly cooked rice or noodles if desired.