This Crusty, Creamy Onion Tomato Soup will make you feel so cosy, you’ll be too sleepy for seconds! Packed full of fresh veg and flavour, this roasted Tomato soup is better than you could ever can. Love to see it,…
This Asian style broth is full of fresh crisp vegetables and is easy to make.
- Finely slice the inner part of the lemongrass.
- Peel and finely chop ginger and garlic and finely chop spring onions.
- Soak noodles in cold water until they soften and drain.
- Wash and trim bok choy, peel and julienne carrot & pick and wash coriander.
- Pour oil into heavy based saucepan, heat and add ginger, garlic, and lemongrass stir fry for 1 minute.
- Pour in stock and simmer for 10 minutes, add carrot and bok choy and baby corn, bring back to boil.
- Season with soy sauce, salt, pepper, shao hsing wine and sugar, place noodles evenly in soup bowls and pour hot soup over.
- Finally garnish with fresh picked coriander leaves and serve.