This Crusty, Creamy Onion Tomato Soup will make you feel so cosy, you’ll be too sleepy for seconds! Packed full of fresh veg and flavour, this roasted Tomato soup is better than you could ever can. Love to see it,…
Our Veggie Packed Soup won’t just warm you up, it’s loaded with nutritious veggies that will satisfy your tastebuds and leave you feeling full all afternoon!
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 4 bacon rashers, diced
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 small potatoes, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 1 large zucchini, finely chopped
- 4 button mushrooms
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 1.25L vegetable stock
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup pasta (macaroni or elbow)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Grated parmesan, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large pot and add the garlic, onion, bacon, celery, potatoes and carrot. Cook until fragrant and starting to soften.
- Add stock, diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Bring to the boil. Simmer, covered, for around 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta, zucchini and mushrooms; boil, uncovered for around 10 minutes or until the pasta is al dente. Check the seasoning and add salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve warm and topped with grated parmesan!