Baked with love 💕 We think you’ll love our recipe for White Chocolate & Macadamia Cookies. The crunch of the macadamias is a textural delight!
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, and line two trays with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer or by hand, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate, macadamia nuts and orange zest.
- Optional step: Allow the dough to chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on the lined baking tray, about 3 inches apart. Bake in the oven until light brown around the edges (around 12 mins).
- Remove cookies from the oven and allow them to cool for 10 mins on the baking tray before transferring to a wire rack to cool thoroughly.