Satisfy your sweet tooth with these soft and fluffy rhubarb and almond muffins which not only taste like a warm hug but are also gluten-free and provide for a deliciously sweet, tart flavor
Raspberry and white chocolate… name a more dynamic duo! These White Choc & Raspberry Cookies are the sweet snack of our dreams. Baked to perfection and topped with delicious fresh Raspberries from your local Fruit and Veg shop, they’re the ultimate weekend treat
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two large trays with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a mixer, cream the butter and sugars, mixing until the mixture is light and fluffy, around 2 mins.
- Next, add in the egg and vanilla extract, and mix until combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Next, gently fold in the white chocolate, then the raspberries.
- Use a spoon (or your hands!) to form 1 ½ tbsp sized cookie dough balls. Place the balls onto the lined baking trays, leaving around 8cm between each.
- Bake one tray of cookies at a time in the oven for 8-10 mins. Once done, the edges will be turning golden brown and the tops will look set, but still be soft (cookies harden slightly when they cool!).
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking trays for 10 mins, then transfer to a wire rack to cool further.