These candied orange slices are a perfect sweet treat to serve guests with coffee over the festive season. Although they look sophisticated, they are surprisingly easy to make and store in the fridge. Cara Cara oranges are the perfect oranges…
Raspberry and white chocolate… name a more dynamic duo! These White Choc & Raspberry Cookies are the sweet snack of our dreams. Baked to perfection and topped with delicious fresh Raspberries from your local Fruit and Veg shop, they’re the ultimate weekend treat
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two large trays with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a mixer, cream the butter and sugars, mixing until the mixture is light and fluffy, around 2 mins.
- Next, add in the egg and vanilla extract, and mix until combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Next, gently fold in the white chocolate, then the raspberries.
- Use a spoon (or your hands!) to form 1 ½ tbsp sized cookie dough balls. Place the balls onto the lined baking trays, leaving around 8cm between each.
- Bake one tray of cookies at a time in the oven for 8-10 mins. Once done, the edges will be turning golden brown and the tops will look set, but still be soft (cookies harden slightly when they cool!).
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking trays for 10 mins, then transfer to a wire rack to cool further.