Pumpkin and Broccolini are the stars on this veggie-loaded pizza! 🍕 Whether you’re vegetarian or not, this is one to try because we think you’ll love it, particularly on these cold winter nights.
Who doesn’t love a simple veggie pizza? It’s one of the best ways to use leftover veggies and is quick and easy to feed the whole family.
- 1 ½ cups Warm water
- Pinch of Caster Sugar
- 2tsp dried yeast
- 4 cups Plain Flour, extra for dusting
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Olive Oil, extra for brushing
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- Basil, finely chopped
- Mint, finely chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, grated
- 2 medium Zucchinis, sliced
- ½ cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200℃
- Combine water, yeast, and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for five minutes or until foamy. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the center. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Use a round-bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until the mixture is combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl.
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draught-free place to rise for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size.
- Dust work surface with flour. Knead the dough and divide it into quarters. Use a rolling pin to roll into a 20cm disc, ready for the toppings.
- Combine the remaining salt, ricotta, basil, milk, and garlic, then spread evenly over the dough.
- Combine zucchini with remaining oil and arrange on pizza with zucchini, tomatoes, and feta. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the dough is golden.