Pumpkin and Broccolini are the stars on this veggie-loaded pizza! 🍕 Whether you’re vegetarian or not, this is one to try because we think you’ll love it, particularly on these cold winter nights.
That’s amore! 🍕 Our Eggplant Parmigiana Pizza is a crowd pleaser and family favourite with its golden eggplant and melted cheese. Not to mention that glorious fresh basil!
- In a pot of boiling water, score your tomatoes on one side and place them into the water until the skin begins to peel. Drain, peel the tomatoes, and chop them roughly.
- In a hot fry pan, heat oil and garlic before adding the onions and sautéing until translucent.
- Then add the tomatoes, oregano, chilli flakes, ketchup and salt. Stir occasionally for a few mins before adding in your sugar, and stirring well for another few mins.
- While your tomato sauce is cooking, heat up a fry pan with oil and place in the eggplant slices. Cook until golden on this side, flip, and repeat. Drain eggplant slices on some paper towel.
- Preheat your oven to 180C. Assemble your pizza by generously spreading on tomato sauce, before adding your eggplant rounds, mozzarella, fresh tomato and parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins, or until the cheese is golden brown. Top with fresh basil, slice and enjoy.