Mix up your meals with our Chinese-inspired mandarin orange chicken. The zesty kick will have you drooling for more. 🍗
- Place chicken breast into a pot of boiling water. Poach until cooked. Set aside to cool for a minute and then shred chicken with a fork.
- Cook bok choy and snow peas in a steamer until just tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk together dressing ingredients to make the teriyaki sauce.
- Place 1 cup of cooked rice in each bowl. Top with bok choy, snow peas and chicken.
- Pour teriyaki sauce over the top and sprinkle sesame seeds if desired. Serve immediately.