What’s better than a simple salad in a bowl? A salad in a jar! This Asian Noodle Salad Jar is the perfect lunch – it’s portable, colourful and delicious! Not to mention it’s packed full of nutritious veggies. It’s perfect as a meal prep option because it can be prepared the night before!
- Soba noodles
- ½ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- Snow peas, thinly sliced
- Spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli (optional)
- Dressing ingredients:
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbs of honey
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp chilli flakes/chopped fresh chilli (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients.
- Cook soba noodles according to packet instructions.
- Place peanut dressing into jar and top with soba noodles.
- Top with sliced red cabbage, snow peas, radish, red capsicum, spring onion and grated carrot.
- Store in the fridge overnight if preparing for lunch the next day. To serve, simply pour the jar’s contents into a bowl. Enjoy!