You can bake them into a loaf of bread, mix them into a pancake batter, freeze them and cover them in chocolate or make them into ice cream, you can even blend them up into a smoothie…. Is there anything…
Quick, easy and healthy snack! Mix it up with fresh in season vegetables available at your local fruit & vegetable retailer.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut 1 bread stick into long diagonal slices.
- Combine olive oil with crushed garlic cloves and brush mixture over the bread slices.
- Top each slice with mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese melts and bruschetta is lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven top and top with asparagus.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve at once.
Tip: Cook the asparagus on a hotplate skillet or on the BBQ for added flavour.