Cream, mascarpone, sponge fingers and mandarin – what more could you ask for in a decadent dessert! Easy and quick to make – the perfect ending to your next dinner (or straight out of the fridge as a solo treat!).
- Using an electric beater, whip the cream with 1 tbsp of caster sugar until thick.
- In a separate bowl and with clean beaters whip the egg yolks with remaining caster sugar.
- Combine mascarpone and whipped cream together and mix for 1 minute.
- Sponge preparation – Soak biscuits in the Aussie mandarin juice quickly so they don’t break apart.
- Layer biscuits, 3 chopped Aussie mandarins and mascarpone mixture into serving glasses until full, finishing with cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours
- Serve in glasses with grated chocolate on top.