These mini Baked Strawberry Donuts use delightful fresh strawberries. They’re sweet and soft, moist and oh so fluffy! Oh, and did we mention they’re covered in cinnamon sugar? Yum!
Say hello to our NEW Avocado & Dark Choc Truffles. They’re little balls of flavour that’ll satisfy all your senses!
- Microwave chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, until melted.
- Stir the mashed avocado into the melted chocolate until well combined. Freeze the mixture for 10 mins to thicken it.
- Once the mixture has thickened, roll it into one inch balls.
- Place the coatings of your choice in a small bowl and roll the truffles in the coatings to sufficiently coat them.
- Store truffles in the fridge (for up to four days).