These airy, orange-spiked cupcakes are a step up from the usual plain vanilla version. Using a blender and fresh fruit, they are deceptively easy to make and are sure to become a family favourite. The fluffy moist cake paired with…
Say hello to our NEW Avocado & Dark Choc Truffles. They’re little balls of flavour that’ll satisfy all your senses!
- Microwave chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, until melted.
- Stir the mashed avocado into the melted chocolate until well combined. Freeze the mixture for 10 mins to thicken it.
- Once the mixture has thickened, roll it into one inch balls.
- Place the coatings of your choice in a small bowl and roll the truffles in the coatings to sufficiently coat them.
- Store truffles in the fridge (for up to four days).