We aren’t kidding when we say this is the best chicken & mayo mix out there! The ultimate creamy sandwich filling with crunchy celery, and punchy spring onion.
If you’re as obsessed with sushi as we are, why not save some $$ and enjoy making it at home?
- Cook your sushi rice over the stove, or in a rice cooker according to packet directions. While the rice is still warm, stir through your sushi seasoning. Allow your rice to cool.
- Prep your salmon and avocado for rolling.
- Lay your nori sheets flat on a sushi mat, or glad wrap if you don’t have a sushi mat.
- Scoop some rice on your nori sheet, spreading evenly but allowing 3cm at the end. Wet the end with a brush of water.
- Place salmon and avocado along the end closest to you, before rolling away from you to the end “seal” of your hand roll. Repeat until you are out of ingredients.
- Slice up the rolls and enjoy!