Keep those good times rolling this Christmas with a glass of Christmas Sangria! 🍷 This fruity wine is an ice-cool 🧊 take on traditional mulled wine for us Aussies in the Southern Hemisphere!
Nothing says entertaining quite like a cobb loaf! This Bacon & Greens Cobb Loaf is a healthier take on the delicious crowd fave!
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Heat a large frypan over a medium heat. Add the bacon and onion. Cook until the onion is softened, and the bacon is browning. Then add the garlic, spinach and grated zucchini and cook, stirring until the spinach has wilted. Place this mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Cut a hole in the top of the cobb loaf and scoop out the centre, leaving a 2cm edge. Tear these bread pieces into bite sized pieces and set aside. Place the cobb loaf onto the lined baking tray.
- In the mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese, sour cream, grated cheese and chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Scoop the mixture into the hollowed-out loaf and place the tray into the oven and bake for 10 mins.
- Remove the tray from the oven and scatter the bread pieces around the loaf. Place back into the oven and bake for another 10 mins until the bread pieces are lightly golden. Serve while warm!