Our Sweet Lemon Tiramisu is a twist on the classic Tiramisu dish! Incorporating fresh lemons provides of a deliciously zesty flavour that will delight the tastebuds!
Are you a lover of lemon?
This zesty Lemon Cheesecake is a creamy, smooth and versatile dish perfect for any occasion. You won’t have any leftovers from this lemon-forward dessert. Finish with candied lemons to make this dish your own. You can never go wrong with a Lemon Cheesecake!
- For Cake:
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 150g butter
- 500g cream cheese, leave at room temperature to soften
- Lemon zest to taste, approx 1 tbsp
- 3 eggs
- 50 ml of fresh Lemon juice, approx 1/4 cup
- Double cream to serve
- Candied Lemons:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 tbsp of Lemon juice
- 2 large Lemons, thinly sliced
– Preheat oven to 150°
– Finely blitz biscuits in blender and add melted butter
– Add to mixture to a greased springform pan, press down firmly and refrigerate for 15 minutes
– Beat together softened cream cheese, sugar and Lemon zest until smooth and creamy
– Slowly add 1 egg at a time, careful to not over mix, and add the fresh lemon juice
– Pour mixture on-top of biscuit mixture in pan and place in oven
– Bake for approximately 50 minutes until set (but may be wobbly)
– Allow to cool in the oven and then refrigerate before serving with cream and candied Lemons.
For Candied Lemons:
- Add water, sugar and lemon juice to a pan and bring to a rolling boil on stove
- Slice lemons thinly and add to pan
- Turn down the heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes, flipping if required
- Great to prep the night before required
- Careful not to cover when cooling in the fridge to avoid sweating of the cake