Salad just got even better😍 Our brand new Beef Meatball & Crispy Noodle Salad is a recipe you’ll want to write home about! It’s packed full of goodness and packs a flavour punch.
- 500g beef sausages
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp kecap manis
- 1 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 250g hokkien noodles
- 2 carrots, spiralised
- 1 zucchini, spiralised
- 100g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup bean sprouts
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup Thai basil leaves
- ½ cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Firstly, combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Squeeze the sausages from their skins and roll them between your hands to form mini bite-sized meatballs.
- Heat a wok or heavy frypan over a high heat, then add 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Add the meatballs and cook for 5 mins or until they’re cooked through.
- Add the kecap manis and coriander. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the meatballs are sticky. Transfer the meatballs to a bowl and set aside.
- Wipe down the wok or pan, then heat the remaining oil in the wok until it is very hot (starting to bubble).
- Carefully lower a third of the noodles into the hot oil and cook until the noodles expand and go crispy. Place them on a paper towel to drain and cool.
- Repeat the above step with the remaining noodles.
- Arrange the spiralised carrot and zucchini, snow peas, radishes, bean sprouts and crispy noodles on a large serving platter.
- Top with the meatballs, spring onion, mint, basil and some coriander leaves. Drizzle over the dressing, then serve.