These Mini Pear & Apple Pies couldn’t get any cuter if they tried. Featuring flavourful Apples and Pears from your local Fruit and Veg shop, these little sweet treats are a delicious snack or after dinner dessert.
Berries are the star of this sweet show! Our new Berry Crumble Bars are the warm winter dessert (or snack!) that you’ve been looking for. You could even swap out the berries for other fruits if you prefer!
- Preheat oven to 175C and line a rectangle brownie pan with baking paper.
- In a medium saucepan, place the mixed berries, 60ml maple syrup and cornflour. Bring mixture to a simmer and cook for 10 mins, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has thickened. Remove from heat once done.
- While the berries are cooking down, combine the almond meal, rolled oats, flour and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut oil (solid), remaining 125ml of maple syrup and peanut butter to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Note: You may need to use your hands in this step to ensure all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Place 2/3 of the dry mixture into the lined brownie pan, pressing down firmly with the back of a spoon or with your hands. Bake in the oven for 10 mins or until golden brown.
- Once baked, remove the pan from the oven. Top with the berry mixture, then crumble over the remaining crumble ingredients.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for 20-25 mins, or until the top of the slice is golden brown.
- Once done, remove pan from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 30 mins to an hour before slicing. This gives the bars time to set.