We don’t mean to alarm you but these Baked Apple Nachos are positively delightful. They’re super easy to make and will go down a treat with the whole family!
Love is in the air! Create the cutest Valentine’s Day dessert for your loved ones with these Berry Filled Love Notes 😍♥️
- To make the homemade strawberry jam, crush strawberries in a large bowl. Next, in a saucepan, combine the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Stir over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Increase heat to high, bringing the mixture to a boil. Boil, stirring often, until the mixture reaches 105°C. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Using a small, sharp knife, cut out two long diamond shapes from each sheet of shortcrust pastry.
- Next, transfer the diamonds to the lined baking tray. Fill the centre of each diamond with a small dollop of the homemade strawberry jam. Fold three corners into the centre so that it resembles an open envelope. Gently press down on the dough to seal it.
- Using a small heart cookie cutter, cut out six hearts, and place one heart in the centre of each love note, over the crease. Brush each love note with the whisked egg and sprinkle with white sugar.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake until the love notes are golden, around 15 mins. Once done, remove tray from oven and allow love notes to cool for 10 mins before serving.