Good morning! Start your day right with a stack of blackberry & ricotta pancakes, fresh off the stove.
- Combine your dry ingredients together in a bowl (flour, baking powder, salt). Mix together until well combined.
- In a separate bowl for your wet ingredients, combine eggs, milk, sweetener of choice and coconut oil. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour your wet mixture into your dry mixture, and fold together. Add your lemon zest, and fold in blackberries, being careful to not squish them (unless you prefer pink pancakes!)
- In a pan over medium heat with 2 tbsp of coconut oil or butter, begin to ladle scoops of your pancake mixture into the pan. When they bubble, flip them over and continue to let them brown.
- Serve with additional blackberries, lemon zest, maple syrup and ricotta or Greek yoghurt if desired.