Nothing like a little baking to start the weekend right! These Carrot Cake Cookies are soft, chewy, and all so delish!
These Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for weekend baking! Soft, irresistible, and loaded with lots of fresh Blueberries – you must try this recipe out!
- Grease an 8-inch square or round cake tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, yeast, salt, and sugar. Add in the milk, butter and egg. Stir well until all the flour is well combined.
- Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead the dough for 5 mins until it becomes a soft, smooth ball of dough.
- Transfer the dough back into the bowl. Lightly grease the dough with some spray oil and cover with a lid or cling wrap. Allow dough to rise at room temperature for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Place the dough once again onto a lightly floured surface. Use a rolling pin to roll it out into a large rectangle.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar and ground cinnamon. Gently spread the softened butter evenly over the surface of the dough, then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the top. Finally, add the blueberries evenly over the top.
- Roll the dough up tightly into a log, then use a sharp knife to cut the log into 9 even rolls. Arrange the rolls cut side up into the greased cake tin.
- Cover the pan with cling wrap and let it rise once again for 45 mins or until the rolls are almost double in size.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Bake the rolls in the oven for 30 mins or until golden brown. Once done, remove from the oven and let rolls cool for 10 mins.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk, honey and icing sugar, mixing well with a handheld mixer until the icing becomes smooth.
- Drizzle the cream cheese icing over the blueberry cinnamon rolls and serve.