These candied orange slices are a perfect sweet treat to serve guests with coffee over the festive season. Although they look sophisticated, they are surprisingly easy to make and store in the fridge. Cara Cara oranges are the perfect oranges…
Your afternoon delight, or mid-morning snack. Our Blueberry Yoghurt Cake and a cup of tea is our current favourite! Get baking with this moreish, sweet, and satisfying loaf cake.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C . Line a non-stick bread/loaf tin with baking paper, or spray with cooking oil.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the sugar with the zest of both lemons. Add in your yoghurt, vanilla extract, eggs and whisk well.
- Pour your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine well. Gently fold blueberries into the batter.
- Fill the bread/loaf tin with mixture and bake in the oven until the cake begins to pull away from the sides.
- Remove cake from the oven and allow to cool for 30 mins or so before plating.
- Microwave together 2 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tsp of honey. Mix together to form a glaze that you can then brush over the top of the cake.
- Slice your cake and serve with additional Greek yoghurt or cream and fresh blueberries.