Want a zingy, refreshing summer smoothie? Try this delightful orange smoothie! We use both fresh oranges, and orange juice to create a rich zing.
Tacos for breakfast? YES PLEASE! These scrumptious breakfast tacos will have you wondering how you lived so long without them🌮
- Heat a large non-stick pan over a low-medium heat and add 1 tbs of the butter.
- Lightly beat the eggs until just combined and then pour in the pan. Stir and toss until the eggs cook. Right before the eggs are firming up, add the remaining tablespoon of butter and toss until it’s incorporated into the scrambled eggs.
- To assemble the tacos, add the sliced avocado on the bottom.
- Then top with the eggs, tomatoes, spring onion, coriander, feta and a touch of chives if you’d like.
- Enjoy while they’re warm!