This versatile vegetable salad makes a perfect healthy side for a summer barbeque meal or a fresh yet filling lunch option (top it with some poached chicken if you like). The crisp snow peas and mild earthy broccolini paired with…
Is there anything better than roast Veggies? Not on a cold night, that’s for sure! These golden veggies are our Caramelised Roasted Parsnips and Carrots. They’re a fuss-free side dish that’ll impress.
- Preheat oven to 170C fan-forced. Line a large tray with baking paper.
- Trim the tops from the parsnips and peel, then quarter them lengthways. Trim the tops from the carrots and peel, then halve lengthways if desired.
- Combine the butter and honey in a small saucepan over a low heat until melted. Stir in the cumin, and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Drizzle the sauce over the vegetables, and toss to coat. Arrange the coated veggies in a single layer onto the lined tray.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven, turning occasionally, for 40 mins or until they are both tender and caramelised.
- To serve, sprinkle with the fresh rosemary leaves!