Caramelised onions, pops of garlic and buttery puff pastry, this one-pan tart is both impressive and incredibly easy to make. It’s the perfect weekend treat.
Is there anything better than roast Veggies? Not on a cold night, that’s for sure! These golden veggies are our Caramelised Roasted Parsnips and Carrots. They’re a fuss-free side dish that’ll impress.
- Preheat oven to 170C fan-forced. Line a large tray with baking paper.
- Trim the tops from the parsnips and peel, then quarter them lengthways. Trim the tops from the carrots and peel, then halve lengthways if desired.
- Combine the butter and honey in a small saucepan over a low heat until melted. Stir in the cumin, and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Drizzle the sauce over the vegetables, and toss to coat. Arrange the coated veggies in a single layer onto the lined tray.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven, turning occasionally, for 40 mins or until they are both tender and caramelised.
- To serve, sprinkle with the fresh rosemary leaves!