Looking for the perfect hummus recipe? Look no further… here it is! This easy, creamy hummus is the perfect snack when served with pita bread, or a fresher option of carrot and celery sticks.
4-6 (as a side)
Do you love packet potato chips? Here’s a healthy alternative for you! Our Carrot, Kale and Potato Chips are drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with rosemary and salt.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Thinly slice a medium carrot and potato with a knife or mandolin.
- Place potato and carrot in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with rosemary and salt.
- Bake for around 20 minutes.
- Remove the thick stem from the kale. Tear the leaves into bite sized pieces.
- Place kale in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Bake for around 10 minutes until crispy and slightly dark on the edges.