Cauliflower is the star of the show in our NEW Cauliflower Fried Rice! Packed full of delicious veg like carrot and capsicum, this 15 minute dish is an easy dinner option for when you’re tight on time!
- Shred cauliflower using a grater or by pulsing some roughly cut pieces in a food processor. Note: the shredded cauliflower should resemble reasonably small grains of rice.
- Heat 1 tbs sesame oil in a large pan over a low-medium heat. Add the chopped carrot and garlic and cook until fragrant, 3-5 mins.
- Then add the cauliflower, peas, and remaining 1 tbs sesame oil to the pan. Cook, stirring constantly, to cook the cauliflower until it is a soft texture (but not mushy).
- Make a well in the middle of the fried rice, turn the stove heat to its lowest setting, then add the beaten eggs. Stir gently and frequently, until the eggs are cooked.
- Stir in the soy sauce and spring onions, then you’re ready to serve!