Cauliflower is in abundance at your local fruit and veg shop! Why not try out these hot and spicy Cauliflower Wings? A crunchy, meat-free snack, or dinner paired with hot chips.
- Preheat your oven to 180C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Chop your cauliflower up into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, milk, water, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper to form a batter when well combined.
- Dip your cauli bites into the batter, ensuring they’re well coated but not too thickly coated.
- Then dip them into the breadcrumbs before transferring them to the baking tray, spreading them out evenly.
- Bake for around 25 mins.
- In a small bowl, mix together the BBQ sauce and sriracha if using. Remove the wings from the oven and glaze them with the BBQ mix.
- Put wings back in the oven and cook for another 20 mins until golden.
- Serve topped with the chopped spring onion and your favourite dipping sauces. Enjoy!