Raspberry and white chocolate… name a more dynamic duo! These White Choc & Raspberry Cookies are the sweet snack of our dreams. Baked to perfection and topped with delicious fresh Raspberries from your local Fruit and Veg shop, they’re the…
If you’re a savoury scone fan, you’ll love our Cheese & Spring Onion Scones! Served warm with a knob of butter, they’re the perfect Sunday snack!
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C fan forced, and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Rub the butter cubes into the flour mixture lightly with your gingers until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the grated cheese and spring onions, then gently mix.
- Combine the milk, water, and a splash of Worcestershire sauce (if desired), then pour into the flour mixture. Gently mix until the dough starts to come together.
- Tip the dough out onto a floured surface, then shape into a ball. Roll the dough out with a rolling pin until it is 3cm thick.
- To form the scones, either use a 6cm round cutter, or you can simply cut the dough into triangles.
- Carefully place the scones onto the lined baking tray, leaving space between each. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush the top of each scone with milk, then sprinkle with the additional 25g of grated cheese.
- Bake the scones in the oven for 12 mins, until golden. Once done, allow them to cool on a wire rack.