Deliciously moist with juicy pieces of fresh cherries dotted throughout, this Choc-Cherry olive oil bundt cake is a must-try for any cherry and chocolate lover. Cherry season is such an exciting time, for many of us, it is synonymous with…
Recipe provided by Australian Cherries.
- Place cherries, lemon juice, almond extract, cinnamon and icing sugar mixture in a bowl and leave to macerate for 20 minutes.
- Transfer cherry mixture to a saucepan over medium-low heat and cook for 6 minutes until syrup thickens and cherries have softened.
- Transfer mixture to the pastry case and set aside to cool completely.
- Place ice cream in a food processor and pulse until smooth, then transfer mixture to 1.5L container.
- Crumble cherry pie in large pieces into container and gently stir through.
- Place in freezer until firm.