Getting bored of your regular salads? Jazz it up with our persimmon salad with radicchio and parmesan. Both refreshing and savoury, the bowl will be spotless after dinner!
This Cherry Tomato Tart is the perfect way to serve up your supper!
With a puff pastry base and a generous handful of Basil, this cheese-filled Tart is simply too good to be true!
Jump in and devour this Cherry Tomato Tart today!
Brought to you in collaboration with The Melbourne Food Nerd!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Defrost pastry sheets
- Grate the fresh mozzarella
- Wash and cut cherry tomatoes
- Add pastry to greased tart/pie tin, covering the edges and cutting off any excess
- Poke holes in the pastry with a fork
- Cook for 10 minutes in the oven
- Layer the mozzarella and cherry tomatoes onto the pastry. Grate pecorino romano over the top and season with salt and pepper
- Cook for a further 15 minutes or so in the oven until the cheese is melted and the pastry is cooked through
- Serve with fresh basil