With a veggie-loaded filling and creamy, golden mashed potato – our Shepherd’s Pie recipe is one of the greats! It’s a recipe that we think your family will love as much as we do.
Succulent chicken in a rich mushroom sauce… that’s what you’ll get with each bite of our new Chicken & Mushroom Stroganoff! Don’t forget to pop into your local Fruit and Veg shop to pick up the Mushrooms!
- Allow the sour cream to sit at room temperature.
- Season the chicken with half the salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large, deep frypan over a medium-high heat. Next, add the chicken and cook, stirring often, until cooked through, around 5-7 mins. Once done, place onto a plate.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the frypan, then add the onions, mushrooms, and remaining salt and pepper. Add a splash of water if the pan seems too dry. Cook, stirring often, until the vegetables are tender and browned, around 7 mins.
- Stir through the garlic and cook for 1 min before adding the chicken back to the pan. Stir-fry for 2 more mins.
- Turn off the heat then stir through the sour cream. Serve immediately on a bed of cooked pasta or mashed potato!