Succulent chicken in a rich mushroom sauce… that’s what you’ll get with each bite of our new Chicken & Mushroom Stroganoff! Don’t forget to pop into your local Fruit and Veg shop to pick up the Mushrooms!
A blast from the past! Curried Sausages are a classic in so many households. We have fond memories of this dish growing up, how about you? Taste nostalgia by making a batch of ours tonight!
- Cook your sausages in a frypan over a high heat in a bit of olive oil, until brown all over. Once cooked, remove sausages from the pan and slice them on the diagonal, then set aside.
- In the same pan, add another drizzle of olive oil and cook your garlic and onion until translucent. Then add in your curry powder and stir.
- Add the flour and stir again, before slowly pouring in the chicken or beef stock, stirring well.
- Add in your carrots, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Lastly, add the sausages back in, and simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve the curried sausages over your choice of mash, rice or pasta, alongside cooked peas.